About Me

My photo
Canada
I am an artist, and mother I am 36 years old and I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I have been drawing for a long as I can remember.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

New creations on the go!

Hello again everyone!

Well I just wanted to log in and post a bit of an update.

I have been creating a little but, I finished a small and yet fast painting (which I will post later when other creations are done!), I have been drawing and going a long with the book I mentioned in an earlier post, found HERE. I am really enjoying the book, I have also been reading a Renaissance book of old famous art. It's called The art of the Renaissance Nathaniel Harris, I was looking for a link so I could post it, but I couldn't find one! It's only 80pages long but I really am liking it! Plus it has some of my faves in it! :-)

Well have a great day everyone and I hope your weekend is going great too!

I want to thank you all again for coming to view my updates on my art blog and I also would like to thank those who have viewed my art on my website!

AnnJ
PS-Be Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment