About Me

My photo
Canada
I am an artist, and mother I am 36 years old and I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I have been drawing for a long as I can remember.

Friday, April 6, 2012

About this Blog

Hello!
And this is my blog for my art website! This is the place you would want to be if you wanted to know if anything new has been added, and to where. Without this blog you would have to go to the website and go through all the many different pages to find anything new and try to guess what or where it might be!

This is also a great place to leave comments and or feedback about what you think, what you might like to see, or maybe even some opinion of changes you wouldn't mind seeing! You can make requests, set a challenge for me( if I am up to the challenge) or anything else you might have in mind for my art pages!

Please have a look around while I am still working and will add some new added updates here later one!

Thanks for taking the time to view!

No comments:

Post a Comment