About Me

My photo
Canada
I am an artist, and mother I am 36 years old and I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I have been drawing for a long as I can remember.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Some minor updates to my art page! NEW FORM!

Hello everyone,

If a few of you have been to my site recently and are a repeated viewer, you must have seen some changes I have made. They weren't big changes, but changes none the less.


First I'd like to mention the new form, where you can ask questions, share your links (if you have a banner/code for your site add it..even if you have your site link and a link to your graphic where I can download and add), leave remarks and opinions...Don't worry if you have something private to say, I am the only one who's checking everything! I do everything on the site myself. I'd like to know if you have suggestions, opinions or a newly added feature like a poll or something like that. The new form and links that were on my Home page, have been moved to the links page!

That is why I added the form!

I'd also like to add, that I do not have a mailing list, because I do all the work myself and I don't want to overwhelm myself with too many things to do. I do have a life besides site creation and I have a few other blogs I try to keep up with as well. The website takes the most of my time, because I have to go into editing the code within the HTML format. Sometimes there are so many errors I wonder how they got there.... But I fix them all myself and sometimes little things like that, can take up to 2hrs depending on how many pages I need to check/edit. I'm not complaining though, I really enjoy it, I am just saying it takes some time to get er all done...  ;)

So now I understand why webmasters make so much money lol...

I am liking how things are coming along, I didn't get the chance to add the two pieces yet, I am still doing other things that are taking up the time.

So I please ask you all to bare in mind, that I am working hard to please my viewers, so everyone likes what they see. I am very grateful for everyone coming to check for updates and for viewing a part of my world. THANK YOU!!!

Here is my new quote I came up with the other day.
"My art is a part of me, and if I give you a piece of my art, think of it as me giving you a piece of my heart"

It sounded better the other day, it was worded a little different, but I know you understand it's meaning! :-)

I hope you all enjoy the newly added drawings, which were added a couple weeks ago, and I hope my Art Pages will give you a place to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenery.
Hope you all had a great week!

Thanks for visiting
Ann J

Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 (Win/Mac)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment