About Me

My photo
Canada
I am an artist, and mother I am 36 years old and I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I have been drawing for a long as I can remember.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Information about my site

Since this is my first real blog posting with more information about my site. I am just going to tell you the story of how everything came about, in a nutshell!

My website; showcasing my art, has come a very long way! The website itself started as just me playing around with html and creating a website for something to do. I didn't have any topics or any general idea of what the website would be about. But now that I have put more focus on my creativity, it has become so much more than just a regular website!

Over the years I have entered free HTML courses online; to learn more about website creation, for personal knowledge, of course! I had also join groups online for graphics programs, I gained knowledge and bettered my creativity in the process. These all being FREELY learned online, as a personal hobby. With these courses I took, I gained certification of completion! Even though those certifications were small, they gave me a sense of pleasure, knowing I had finished something I wanted for myself. Just simple things like that can give someone confidence to want to do more and better things for themselves!

I am going through my pages on my website and than when I am finally done that I will post what is new, my next blog posting with be a bit of an introduction.

Happy Easter!

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment