About Me

My photo
Canada
I am an artist, and mother I am 36 years old and I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I have been drawing for a long as I can remember.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New paintings and a better less complicated idea.

Hello everyone,
I have decided that I am going to just add my new art here, instead to my website, because they are going to be deactivating bravehost accounts and switching to a new bravesites and changing their rules and stuff...So I am just going to put my new stuff here and not worry about the HTML of things.

So here are a few new paintings.


 Well I know you are probably wondering why my clock painting, doesn't have any hands! I did that on purpose, I don't feel it needs any hands as it is a different kind of fantasy time travelers clock lol...I like my art to have a fantasy feel to it, and so this clock does not have hands because it is non-winding, and it's time is infinite. I know it looks amateurish, but I don't care, and I just like to share my art with the world :-)


 This is my gears painting, I sketched it out before the clock, but decided to paint the clock first, as to bring in the gears of the clock, so they kind of go together as a pair :-) I may add more to it as I do not feel it is quite finished yet and needs some more shadow and color added.

And this is my new landscape painting, I hadn't painting one in a long time and I have been reading a great landscape painting book which has a lot of good things in there. I'll add a link to it for those who would like to try landscape painting and see that it isn't as hard as it looks :-)
I'd also like to add that some of this painting is not visible, because I scanned it and it's a little too big for the scanner, I will try to take a photo of it later and see if it comes out better and post it here in place of this one.



So here is the link for the book I used for a little bit of a guide, there is just so much in it that you'd have to see for yourself, it shows you different techniques and how to use more than one canvas to make a nice big painting for your wall! (2, 3, or even 4 canvases put together as 1) I hope you all enjoy my art because I enjoy creating it and sharing it!


Have a wonderful week and blessings to all
AnnJ

Thanks for taking the time to read my blogs and feel free to leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! Just found you through Link Referral(:

    Mind checking out my lifestyle blog True Blue Abbi, reviewing it, and publicly following if you like it?

    Thanks,
    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so lovely and I could feel the fantasy in them. I like the hand less clock idea :) I'm glad you share them over here.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments I look forward to them!
    Thanks Petro, I like hearing how others like my work and some of the ideas behind it :-)
    It's less time consuming and even better, less complicated putting them here :)
    Thanks again for the comments!
    AnnJ

    PS- Abbigayle I do believe I am already following you!

    ReplyDelete